Share | 

Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayo_the_Leader
Admin

PostSubject: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:06 pm

Before you apply please read the new rules!!!!

What are Woi?So for this please visit here.

Winners

Quote :

Pup 1- none because of only one form

Pup 2 - kaon

Pup 3 - B L A Z E

Pup 4 - the safe haven

All not mentioned people dropped out or don´t have complete form in mentioned time to finish or had less then 40 %.

This is currently CLOSED
Deadline
28th, February 2015

Parents

Mother:

owned by .The Bootless Box.

Father:

owned by Laces

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pup Designs

pup 1- Male by .The Bootless Box.

pup 2 -Female Laces

pup 3 -Female by TWG90

pup 4- Male by TWG90 +Laces

Rules

Quote :

-Do not Copy,trance, miss-use, steal or anything in this way
-You may ask any question you can think at and its not clear stated here.
-You may NOT copy anything at all from someone else's form.
-You may order art from someone else.
-You may NOT start posting forms until this is open.
-You may re-use things from your older forms, if you applied for a WoI before, but didnt win.
-JUST TRY FOR ONE IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WANT TO WORK WITH IT!
-If YOU adopt a WoI and don´t be active on WoI-forum/ or CS for 5 Month it will be set on grey list and if longer than on Death List.
-Do not choose an mate bevor you win it!
-Just fill out the Forms!!!No extras!!! Don´t make an topic/thread or an big Profil as long as you don´t own or you will be disqualificated.
-please do not use pictures that don´t be connected with Woi,means free pictures from google or other searching machines
-If you own an WoI you can´t apply in an special for an second WoI,til you was active with your WoI for 5 Month!
-No outside use
-If you don´t want it any longer than send it back for re-adoption, to adopt it out or sell was not allowed it´s an copyright species
-Do not apply you anyone else!

!!!If you want one remember, we will contact you and you have 2 chances to be active again, please visit woi forum there are the new for member!!!if not we adopt it out again

Extra Informations.

Only for NON-owner

Juged by Alkyone, Max and Rayo

How to apply.
As soon as the litter is ready and open, you may copy the form listed below and post it. Its an easy form, but if you are unsecure about anything at all, ask here or pm me. Ill be sure to answer you in a way or another.
Art can be done by you, traditionally or digitally. It can be ordered from another artist. But, please, no color ins of this WoI.
In the section named ''Armour Design'' you must post a rough sketch or a complete drawing of the WoI's future armour.Don´t copy other woi armor please use your own ideas!

Quote :

Please check the Armor guide on WoI page

!!!!!!!NO WIP ALLOWED and only ONE of this forms!!!!!

Form 1:(Writer Form)

Code:
[b]CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here:[/b]
[b]Pup number:[/b]
[b]Pup name: [/b]
[b]Story:(500- 700 words)[/b]
[b]Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text)[/b]
[b]Armor: [/b]
[b]2 Facts About WoI:[/b]

Form 2:(Artist Form)

Code:
[b]CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here:[/b]
[b]Pup number:[/b]
[b]Pup's name:[/b]
[b]Personality:(short 5 words)[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Artwork:(4 -10 pics)[/b]
[b]2 Facts About WoI:[/b]

Last edited by Rayo_the_Leader on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yellowpip1

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:46 pm

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here: Yellowpip1
Pup number: 2
Pup's name: Alethea (originates in Greek language and means "truthful")
Personality:(short 5 words)
Honest
Conscientious
Sarcastic
Responsible
Instinctive

Armor:
Artwork:(4 -10 pics)
WIP

2 Facts About WoI:
"The Dens appear to be normal caves but once inside it's a huge network of rooms and tunnels."
"The armor had been made from Humans 8,000 years ago, since then there have been no humans in Isket they became extinct due to the evolution the other animals had gone through."
Back to top Go down
Lord Mau

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Yay I am happy to see someone try out! Please just remember to hold off posting your applications until after it's completely finished. It stats in the rules and is very important to our admins that you hold off posting any WIP.

Edit: You will not be able to edit your post so DO NOT POST ANY WIP.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:19 pm

yellowpip1 wrote:
CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here: Yellowpip1
Pup number: 2
Pup's name: Alethea (originates in Greek language and means "truthful")
Personality:(short 5 words)
Honest
Conscientious
Sarcastic
Responsible
Instinctive

Armor:
Artwork:(4 -10 pics)
WIP

2 Facts About WoI:
"The Dens appear to be normal caves but once inside it's a huge network of rooms and tunnels."
"The armor had been made from Humans 8,000 years ago, since then there have been no humans in Isket they became extinct due to the evolution the other animals had gone through."

So, we let that form in as a warning for all who wanna try out for the adoptables - every WIP will be ignored!
And thanks Maulik, for your help ^^
Back to top Go down
Lord Mau

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Will this person be allowed to re-post a completed forum? Due to all the confusion?

Back to top Go down
yellowpip1

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:08 pm

May I repost my form when I have done or am I qualified?
Back to top Go down
B L A Z E

PostSubject: Wren's Form   Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:41 am

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here: B L A Z E
Pup number: 3
Pup name: Wren
Story:
Wren stood, her body shaking and tail curled around her to keep warm. She knew two things, one she was in a dark forest, and two that she couldn't find her mother. She cried out searching for her mother, where had the warm milk gone? Where was the warm den with her sister and brothers? That she did not know. She walked farther she small paws sinking into the earth as she walked.

A sudden hoot startled her and she leaped into the air like a rabbit. She bent back her ears, hyperventilating and looked for any place to hide. She spotted a old growth log, she decided that it was her best bet to stay hidden. She looked behind her, and around her sniffing the air for any other wolves. Once she knew the area was clear she dived for the log.

The log was damp and cold, worse than outside. She calmed herself down bringing her breathing back to normal, things felt out of place. How did she get here? Where was her family? All of these questions circled in her head. She sat still, trying to think of a way to get out.

Time never seemed to pass as she planned for what seemed like hours, the sky was weirdly Always dark. She finally decided to search for another wolf, it was her best bet. At least she could find out if she was the only wolf here. She crept out keeping her body low to the ground. She walked passed the owl safely and kept going.

She closed her eyes and just kept running, then, BUMP!, she ran into something soft. She backed up and quickly looked up to see who it was that she bumped into. Their pelt was of the stars, it glowed like fireflies in the summer. She gasped, the wolf smiled and gave a shore laugh, it was feminine. "Hel-llo... is there any way you could point me out of these woods?" Wren asked. The wolf smiled again and this time leaned down to her face.

"I do not think you have heard of a dream before. Is that right young miss?" Wren nodded her head to the wolf. Was a dream something that had taken her here? Was it evil, or ugly? The wolf looked seriously at her for a second. "No, they did not take you here, and they are usually good." Wren looked astonished, it was as if this wolf knew exactly what she was thinking.

"How-w, How did you know what I was thinking?" Wren asked, her eyes following every movement the older wolf made. Something poked her in the side, she looked over yet nothing was there. She was prodded again in the head. "Hey! Whoever you are stop doing that!"

"That is one of your brothers or sister, in a dream you go to another place, but you stay where you are in your body." Wren didn't know what to say.

"Who are you anyway?" She asked, still trying to comprehend what the wolf had said last.

"I am you. I am that voice in the back of your head telling you not to do something. That is why I am here, I am trying to tell you not to go further, there is no need, the forest goes on forever. All you need to do is wake up."

Wren laughed, "But, this can't be a dream!, it is so real!" She looked around, seeing if what the wolf said was true. She felt one more tap but when she looked back at the wolf, she was gone. Wren looked around. She growled as one last swift kick to her leg made her want to kick back whoever had been disturbing her dream.

Wren's eyes blinked open, she sighed happily as she found herself back in her warm den. Was that a dream? Was that why she could not find her mother or brothers or sister? Those were all questions she would ask her mother later.

(670 words including coding)

Personality: Playful, Skittish, Adventurous, Too Curious.
Armor: Here it is <3
2 Facts About WoI:
*If you adopt a WoI and are not active on the WoI-forum or CS for 5 Months the WoI will be set on grey list and if you not active longer than that the WoI will be put on the Death List.
*WoI use Four Different Tail and Ear combinations for all WoI made.

(Note: The Link was added later, as you can see I was given permission by the mods/users on the end of the first page to do so <3)

MOVED BY RAYO
Back to top Go down
Lord Mau

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:42 pm

yellowpip1 wrote:
May I repost my form when I have done or am I qualified?

Yellow :3 you are allowed to repost your form once it is complete. I look forward to seeing it

(With permission of the Admins)

Back to top Go down
Oblivion Wing

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 am

I see that posting external links is an issue. I will bring it up to our admins and they will see what can be done.

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 am

Just so anyone who's entering knows; I don't mind being asked to work with you on your stories by giving you alkyone's personality and what not. You can contact me through pm here or Cs (I am .The Bootless Box. There) and on Skype (I am Alky the Monster). If you have any questions for me, feel free to contact me.

One more thing. I don't know Laces/ Zain|Niloko|Max preferences on names, but I personally would prefer something in Greek or very warrior like. I always try to imagine the name with a prefix. Like General Alkyone or Patroller Alkyone or Deputy Alkyone. Stuff like that. I would love to see names that are extravagant but strong. And something you can make nicknames out of. If you want I can always give a list of names to help inspire you.

I am so excited to see people trying for my baby's babies qwq keep up the good forms please!!!

ZaiMaxAvaloNi

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:37 am

You may pm me on CS for Max's personality!

Also, check your names guys, they can't sound too similar to ones already here! You may check on here, or the CS archives (though they are a little outdated). :>

As for names, I have no preference, though I prefer strong sounding names like Maximillian's is cx

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 am

One more thing to keep in mind for those applying, be sure that your names aren't already taken ^^ You can check the latest names and ranks here. Its important that the names arent alike as they sound the same or if theyre too close in the spelling, especially as the user names here are our warriors name.

Wren, This might apply to you.. We have a Wrynn in the WOI already..

blubs. Pm me if you need to talk!! I am a RP mod and can try to help with roleplays that are closed and need reopened, or if you have ideas for a group/main rp that you need help starting!

Last edited by Rohan & Sleipnir on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Guests should be able to post (external) links now, we fixed that.
Back to top Go down
B L A Z E

PostSubject: Questions for the mods/owners   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:30 am

So would it be ok if I could put my external link there now? I know I can't edit but I do have this armor piece already planned out <3
Back to top Go down
Lord Mau

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:43 am

I'd say just post in the thread again with the links and just make a note that the links were added in later :3

Back to top Go down
batcolony.

PostSubject: question   Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:53 am

quick question, can we do family art? For the artist form?
Back to top Go down
Lord Mau

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:04 am

I've never seen it as a problem in the past adoptions :3

Back to top Go down
Sangie

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Im intrested in adopting but before i try out, Does 5 month mean we have come onto the formum for 5 months straigh or we have had our woi 5 month and have rped with them in that time, if we havent will there be future litters in which we can try once we get our activity up?
Back to top Go down
Nauti the Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:02 am

These pups are only for non-owners, so woi owners cannot try out. But the answer to that question would be that you've had to own your woi for at least 5 months before trying out for another one and it would be very good if you were active as well :>

Proud owner of Natui, Kaim, Yunan and Matthias. I'm always open for rps for all four of my boys, so feel free to pm me!
I'm a mod for the rp board, friendship and alternate! If you need something locked or unlocked there, pm me on this site!!

Back to top Go down
isolationism

PostSubject: RE: Litter Adoption   Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:13 am

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here:
TheWolfsgirl90
Pup number:
Pup name:
Gallileo
Story:(500- 700 words)
Gall crept carefully through the grasses, trying to be as quiet as he could, whilst attempting to blend into the colourful scenery with his dull coat. Groaning boisterously all of a sudden, he slipped down a little hill, which dipped in to form a riverbank. The river itself was barely a river; it was a beautiful, radiating white, but small and weak-looking, almost. Looking into the river, it would be easy to notice one’s own reflecting between the misty-looking water; even your distorted reflection could look beautiful in certain lighting. The warrior stepped in warily, the water weaving around his submerged leg as he stepped in. At first, he seemed to have disturbed the current of the water, but it quickly settled as it moved intimately around his leg, like how fast-moving water forces its way around rocks and boulders put into the river. He placed his other foreleg in carefully, lowering it slowly to watch the water’s flow catching on his claws and paw-pads, creating an almost soothing feeling. It was in the least hypnotising to look at, for him.

It almost seemed like forever had past when the creature finally manoeuvred all four of his slender limbs into the mercury-looking pool. Standing in it alone made him feel so anxious, like he wanted to throw up. However, at the same time, he felt nostalgic; a rush of adrenaline. Why? He had no idea, as he sat himself down. This world alone was still a mystery to Gallileo, but he didn’t mind. It made everything very exciting and mysterious, even though the world was a very dangerous place to anyone who wasn’t a Kronador. Ghastly beasts, they are.

It didn’t take long for the wolf to start to close himself from his mind, dreaming into the waters quietly, staring forwards in deep thought. This went on for some minutes, perhaps an hour; he didn’t know the difference, but he knew that he felt like he was at complete peace with himself by this point. He had remained at this same river for ages. Since he was young, he kept coming back to this one river, and he had been anxious and wary every single time he came to this river, even though he knew that in such a religious place, he was in no real danger. The water protected him, it seemed, or so he thought. It’s one of his fondest memories of puphood, and definitely his favourite place to go to. It was a long walk from the den and was challenging and equally gruelling to do, but he thought it was worth it: the environment was so pure, and so silent. It was the perfect place to come and purify his thoughts before returning home to his den. Additionally, the tree nearby was his second favourite place to go as well, no doubt. After some hours spent warily sitting in the river and trudging on and off the banks, he finally returned slowly back to his den. It felt more like a once-in-a-lifetime trek getting back, but he was glad and pleased to have visited the river once more, praying that it wouldn’t be his last time to visit the mythical place. [535 words]
Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text)
Careful, Understanding, Hotheaded, Absent-minded, Practical
Armor:
It is very light, so that he can get around quickly, but at the same time protective.
It is mainly dark colours; the most common are dark brown and matt black, to keep him hidden.
His armour is made more for scouting than fighting.
2 Facts About WoI:
- A pair of WoIs must be mates for one month before having pups.
- They become or are classed as an "Apprentice" around 1 year old.
Back to top Go down
IBiteBack

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:37 am

IBiteBack
Pup number:
Four (4)
Pup name:
Aiolos (Ancient Greek for "quick moving, nimble"
The early morning air was heavy; eerily heavy, something was wrong alongside the border. His armor clicked together in a metallic rhythm, the earth soft beneath his calloused paws. There was something about the weight of the air that put him off, made every noise sound like a warning alarm. What was wrong with the day today? Aiolos tilted his head upwards and looked at the sky, studying the clouds with a furrow in his brows. There wasn't any sign of bad weather, so it certainly couldn't be a horrible storm approaching. Was anyone following him? Maybe someone among the ranks was in trouble? Humming at the discomfort going through his system, blue-green eyes peered over his shoulder while his ears flattened against his head. He shouldn't have been feeling this way - bad things happened when this feeling arose. It started within his chest, spreading in chills to his stomach and carrying down his spine in disturbing waves of shivers. Cocking his head to the side, a tender ear perked and tried to assess if anyone was moving away from his location or coming towards him. Nothing but the wind in response, and the lack of any motion made his lips curl over his teeth. Whatever was coming, it had better hit and hit quickly so that it could be handled.

Like an answer to the disturbing feeling and the response to his impatient, annoyed thoughts, the source of his paranoia rose from the vegetation. A soft exhale escaped his maw in an effort to steady his nerves now, eyes locked onto the fit form of a fully grown female Kronador, appearing to be in her prime. She hadn't spotted the lone warrior yet, and the wind was in his favor, but he knew that the situation was a matter of life or death. He couldn't kill her by herself, for he was far from experienced or even a high ranking WoI, so he could only try to get the gears in his head turning to form a plan of escape. Crouching down among the grass as quietly as possible, his eyes widening when he realized that this was an obvious intrusion on their territory, Aiolos held his breath. He watched her constantly as she moved, her nostrils flaring as she seemed to be on the alert herself. Had she heard his arrival? Was she looking for him to tear him apart? The female enemy moved in a normal pace, seeming to have intentions of going back across the safety of the border and out of the Woi territory. He prayed, then and there, that the wind did not shift, and that her head did not turn towards him, or it would be a death sentence.

The day's luck was on his side.

Personality:
Serious, impatient, introverted, inquisitive, blunt.
Armor:
He has light scout armor, made to protect him while he's out alone on border checks (as he does so on his own regularly despite the danger). The main colors of his armor are silver and a very dark blue, though it does not benefit him well when it comes to blending in with his surroundings.
2 Facts About WoI:

• WoI start out with wooden armor from the time they are a trainee to the time they become a rank candidate, which means each Woi has their wooden armor for 10 months.
  • WoI find signs and even adopt strange wolves found roaming within their territory.
Back to top Go down
hqmary

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:54 pm

hqmary
Pup number:
Pup name:
Aliana
Aliana was happily bounding along the border, on a morning stroll. Sometimes she would cross it in a happy daze, but she soon righted herself and continued on. Kronadors were not on her mind, despite the fact that they could be anywhere, and running into one could be the end of her. Aliana was too busy daydreaming about the perfect male, the one she could become mates and have pups with. He would be kind, tall handsome. He would wear heavy warrior armor, and look dashing while doing it.  He would be able to fend off a thousand Kronadors with one paw behind his back- No, two! And the pups would be just like him, and love her, and she could name them...
Aliana's thoughts petered off as she smelled an unfamiliar scent. Her fur stood on end, her whole body screaming Turn back! But Aliana shrugged the feeling off. It couldn't be that bad. After all, the Kronadors were the worst thing on the planet, and they weren't that bad either! She followed the smell to find the entrance of a cave. The smell washed out in almost visible waves, making her choke and gag. Aliana backed away, gasping for real air. That smell seemed to have sucked out all the breatheable air in the area, so she moved far away. Where was that horrible smell coming from? Why hadn't anyone mentioned it before? Aliana was afraid for the first time in a very long time. After a few minutes of breathing clean, fresh air, her curiosity got the better of her. Taking a last few breaths, she ventured back to the choking smell of the cave mouth. Bloistering her courage, Aliana took a step inside. Then two, and three. She opened her mouth to take a breath, but quickly shut it again. Something was dreadfully wrong with this air. She could feel it, closing in on her, ready to rush into her mouth and nose and choke her to death. For the second time in a day, a new record for her, Aliana was deeply afraid and ran out of the cave. Finally, Aliana came up with a plan. She would take a huge deep breath of clean air, run into the cave as fast as she could, and find out what was making that horrible smell. And that's what she did. Kind of. When she ran into the cave, she tripped over something in the darkness. It was a body. A Kronador body, to be exact. She could barely see the outline of it, its eyes open, mouth gasping for air. Aliana felt a surge of pity for it. It didn't deserve to die this way. She looked around, seeing other barely visible bodies of both WoI and Kronador, all of their mouths open.  Aliana shivered. It looked as if a battle had happened here, and the smell choked everyone. She ran back, to daylight, to clean air. She didn't want to know what made that smell, what caused those deaths. Aliana was sure if she had found out, she would have never told anyone. (518 words)
Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text)
Optimistic, Kind, Naive, Caring, Emotional
Armor:
Aliana wears ivory colored scout armor with light green designs on it. She loves her armor, and regularly cleans it.
2 Facts About WoI:
1. Armor is very important to the Warriors, it decides their ranks.
2. The Warriors and Kronadors are in a constant battle, each side seeking to rule Isket.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion Wing

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Rayo/TheWolfsgirl90 - Species Owner/Admin wrote:
In the section named ''Armour Design'' you must post a rough sketch or a complete drawing of the WoI's future armour.

To everyone who decided to not read this portion of the rules, you're in a bit of trouble. You can't simply describe the armor. You must have a sketch and/or a complete drawing. The board has been fixed so you can post external links, so there is no excuse.

What will happen to your forms are under discussion. It is unknown at this time if you will be allowed to repost with the correct armor information of simple disqualified. I would assume the former.

I can help with armor if you give me a concept.

-Caius/Alistair Cousland/Main-Mod

PostSubject: Question's for mods   Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:23 am

It still will not work, any way that I can send it to someone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:40 am

We fixed that about a minute ago, external links are now defenatly working for guests (tried it on my own)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Litter-Adoption February 2015 (CLOSED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next