Share | 

Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayo_the_Leader
Admin

PostSubject: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Before you apply please read the new rules!!!!

What are Woi?So for this please visit here.

Winners

Quote :

Aslin (name has to stay)-> Sphinx

"Belial"-> Nauti ( but please think about the missing leg)

"Mink"-> Nobody

"Amon"-> Alkyone

All not mentioned people dropped out or don´t have complete form in mentioned time to finish or had less then 40 %.

This is currently CLOSED
Deadline
31th, April 2015

Lineage

Aislin:

Mother: Inari
Father: Lorcan

Siblings:

Sibylla
Sia
Khaleesi

-------------------------------------------

Mink:

Mother:Amandahy
Father:Tevron

Siblings:

Tora
Kujaku
Aponi
Senchi
Khem

Offspring:

Naminé
Seluk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designs

1 AISLIN:

2 "BELIAL"- three legs

3 "MINK"

4 "AMON"

Rules

Quote :

-Do not Copy,trance, miss-use, steal or anything in this way
-You may ask any question you can think at and its not clear stated here.
-You may NOT copy anything at all from someone else's form.
-You may order art from someone else.
-You may NOT start posting forms until this is open.
-You may re-use things from your older forms, if you applied for a WoI before, but didnt win.
-JUST TRY FOR ONE IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WANT TO WORK WITH IT!
-If YOU adopt a WoI and don´t be active on WoI-forum/ or CS for 5 Month it will be set on grey list and if longer than on Death List.
-Do not choose an mate bevor you win it!
-Just fill out the Forms!!!No extras!!! Don´t make an topic/thread or an big Profil as long as you don´t own or you will be disqualificated.
-please do not use pictures that don´t be connected with Woi,means free pictures from google or other searching machines
-If you own an WoI you can´t apply in an special for an second WoI,til you was active with your WoI for 5 Month!
-No outside use
-If you don´t want it any longer than send it back for re-adoption, to adopt it out or sell was not allowed it´s an copyright species
-Do not apply you anyone else!

Last edited by Rayo_the_Leader on Fri May 01, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Good luck to all who enter this contest! I'll be stalking to see the forms *u*
*hugs all the wois*
Back to top Go down
Haxel Thayne

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Is this open to owners?
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi of Selket

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:12 am

Yes they are. I believe re-adopts are for owners only.

Also for Aislin, Sia and I have been saying that she use to pick on Sia, which is why she is not Kahleesi's favorite sister. But! That would be up to the owner to keep their relationship that way, or change it completely since Khal has always wanted good family ties. ^^ good luck everyone!

Art above by Alec & Kitaij
Back to top Go down
Ro-Lux-Sleip-Imoen-Hel

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 am

Ahhh man i love Aislin so much. I wish i could try for her. Good luck to everyone though.

blubs. Pm me if you need to talk!! I am a RP mod and can try to help with roleplays that are closed and need reopened, or if you have ideas for a group/main rp that you need help starting!

Back to top Go down
Ryuu and Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:13 am

Sad to see Belial up there, good luck to all who enter for him. PM me if you want to use this art piece in your form (note: I will only be giving it to one person to use in form! And it will then be given to winner.) I would try for that baby again but my slots are full.

Also feel free to use Ryuu(Alisin's uncle) and Kaito(Alisin's cousin) for any forms for Alisin.

Good luck to all! c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/
Tora & Tira

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 am

I really hope Mink gets a good owner! I'd love to rp with her once she's adopted out.

Avatar by Rohan and Signature by Neara
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:59 am

Oh my, Amon is a lovely boy 0~0 I'd love to try out for him some time
And I hope Mink finds a good home! She's Setsuna's aunt, after all <3
Back to top Go down
Nauti the Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

ahh belail is up for adoption!! I'm excited q v q
this is really and amazing batch of readopts, so going to be keeping my eye out for forms

Proud owner of Natui, Kaim, Yunan and Matthias. I'm always open for rps for all four of my boys, so feel free to pm me!
I'm a mod for the rp board, friendship and alternate! If you need something locked or unlocked there, pm me on this site!!

Back to top Go down
Naminé

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Oh I am so excited such beautiful WOIs for readoption <3
I'll definitely be trying, would forms be posted here or somewhere else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:28 pm

For those trying out for Aislins, feel more than free to use Winga (Aislin's Aunt, mate to Ryuu) and Kilbegän (Aislin's cousin, brother of Kaito) in your forms. :)

For those trying out for Amon, feel free to use Winga, as Amon and Winga were friends (I would like to keep this as such, but its not a requirement)

Can't wait to see where these beauties end up.

Last edited by Winga&Hae&Kil on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galen and Schehera

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:16 am

Would I be allowed to try out for Aislin? I have been active with my babies and I would love to add a new member to my family of warriors. But, I don't want other people to think I am greedy for trying out for her. I don't know, Aislin just gives me this feeling like I could make a great match of personality for her. I really love her design. she had me at the lilac eyes.. lol

Also, I didn't see this stated, so I wanted to ask. Are you allowed to try for a re-adopt if you own two warriors?

Ahhh I have found help from Rohan as I have been looking through the site to find that rule. Okay. lol Well, good luck to those trying out. You are very lucky. Take good care of these gorgeous babies!

Last edited by Galen and Schehera on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus|Hávarðr|Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:18 am

Ah I always loved the 3-legged WOI. Sad to see the darling up for adoption again, as well as good. Wish I could try for him, but I already own Hava and Nexus.
Back to top Go down
http://oOTundraOo.deviantart.com
Fireflight

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:02 pm

uge i would try for amon but i dont think i been active enough
Back to top Go down
Nauti the Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:26 am

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here:
blueh
nauti on this site

pup number:  
two (belail)

Name:
Yunan (you-an)

Personality:(short 5 words)
(Just wanted to say that I’m keeping his personality disorder, so he has two different personalities)
Personality 1: Afraid – Skittish
Personality 2 – Mysterious - Apathetic
Both – Antisocial

Armor:
http://sta.sh/01m7rv4fp28m

Artwork:(4 -10 pics)
1) http://img00.deviantart.net/8c29/i/2015/066/8/3/secrets_by_blueh2-d8kt3s6.png
2) http://img06.deviantart.net/86a7/i/2015/074/4/a/the_grim_by_blueh2-d8lsyv9.png
3) http://pre04.deviantart.net/a432/th/pre/i/2015/074/9/c/fallen_by_blueh2-d8lsz29.png
4) http://pre11.deviantart.net/54f4/th/pre/i/2015/074/1/0/trust_by_blueh2-d8lsz7w.png
5) http://img04.deviantart.net/7d44/i/2015/074/b/e/not_alone_by_blueh2-d8lszjw.png
6) http://pre14.deviantart.net/f5f5/th/pre/i/2015/074/d/4/don_t_you_try_by_blueh2-d8lsztf.png
7) http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1952864&size=large&format=auto&rev=1401335359
8 ) http://orig14.deviantart.net/a71d/f/2015/080/7/4/belial_by_alwaysburningfire-d8mf876.png
9) http://pre11.deviantart.net/f42a/th/pre/i/2015/082/d/d/yunan_by_blueh2-d8mw3d3.png
10) http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/032/d/9/maybe_one_day_by_blueh2-d8gbsr5.png

2 Facts About WoI:
1) The teenies start with an wooden training armor and wear it until they become an Rank candidate, then they get their very own armor! The armors decide the ranks.

2) Usually you need 3 novice WoI's to take one down, 1 experienced WoI can take down a kronador by itself.

(having to post this now bc I'll be really busy this weekend and I'm unsure if I'll be able to submit it the day that it closes q v q I also got permission from Rayo to try out for him)

Proud owner of Natui, Kaim, Yunan and Matthias. I'm always open for rps for all four of my boys, so feel free to pm me!
I'm a mod for the rp board, friendship and alternate! If you need something locked or unlocked there, pm me on this site!!

Back to top Go down
Tora & Tira

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:55 am

Only a few days left! I'd love to see each of these warriors get a fighting chance at a new home.

Back to top Go down
Rayo_the_Leader
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:14 pm

I expand it an bit.

Back to top Go down
Ro-Lux-Sleip-Imoen-Hel

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Thank you for the extension Rayo!

blubs. Pm me if you need to talk!! I am a RP mod and can try to help with roleplays that are closed and need reopened, or if you have ideas for a group/main rp that you need help starting!

Back to top Go down
Sphinx | Aislin | Bombus

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:54 am

Oh goodness, thank you so much Ray! I've been freaking out a little over my form for Aislin, since I've been away and I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish. Thank you so much Ray! <333

A quick question, are we to use the writer/artist forms from the last adoptions on the site? Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Tora & Tira

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:41 pm

These beauties still need lots of love! Deadline is quickly approaching.

Sphinx, I would assume that you can use the writer/artist forms on this adoption as you see fit. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Sphinx | Aislin | Bombus

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:40 am

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here: Lichenfeather/Sphinx
Readopt number: 1
Readopt name: Aislin
Story: [698 words]

“I was named Aislin, meaning vision. It took a long time for me to live up to that name, and how I wish it never happened, for I have become nothing but a vision, a lost soul doomed to wander the edges of the world until I fade away into only a name. I am destined to die searching for the pack I never said farewell to.”

A cruel face loomed before her, causing the once daring fae to flinch back in absolute fear. She pulled away so sharply that the many wounds criss-crossing her pale, ragged pelt tore open once again, spilling metallic crimson upon her fur. Still scrambling to get away, a wordless cry of pain forced its way past her lips, shattering the silence that engulfed her. Instead of torment, however, the approaching wolf rocked back on his paws and gave a chilling bark of laughter, slitted orbs dancing with mirth. “All those you traveled with are dead!” Almost tenderly, he reached a paw forwards, running a single, blood-scented claw down her cheek. “You, my pretty, are the only one left.” His voice almost sounded apologetic, if one ignored the malice behind his delicate words. Aislin flinched away, recognizing the scent of the blood on the monster’s claw. “Rhydian…” The thought of her mentor dying at this creatures paw was almost too much. She gave a strangled cry and fell to the ground, slumping against her captors dark legs. He gave a grin, licked her forehead, and sauntered away, a twisted smile stretching from ear to ear at the success of his lies.

That night, Aislin realized that nothing tied her to this haunted pack that kept her prisoner. Yes, she was young, but she was of Rayo’s pack, mentored by a son of Rayo himself. Trembling from head to toe, she forced her broken body to stand, biting her tongue to prevent a yelp of pain from surfacing. Pressing herself to the slick dark wall, she followed her nose to fresh air, wincing in pain from the cold and the brilliant, distant light of the stars. She didn’t know how long she’d been kept down in that cave, only that she had no hope for rescue, and must do it herself. Surprisingly, no one was guarding her. She figured that since they thought she was utterly defeated, they would not spare the wolves. The one thing she had noticed was that they did not have large packs outside of Rayo’s domain, and this she was thankful for. As the steel blue pelted wolf slid into the darkness, she hoped that the cold would keep her scent hidden.

The snow was falling faster now, the emptiness of the stars obscured by the frozen flakes that danced down upon her, numbing her body. She no longer noticed the blood that drizzled from various wounds inflicted upon her during her imprisonment. Nor did she shiver anymore and her toes were going numb. The fragile daughter of Lorcan and Inari faltered, her weak legs aching. She did not know how long she’d been going, was aware of nothing but the pounding of her own heart and the silence of the snow. Shrouded by falling flakes, the lost warrior crumpled to the ground, sprawling into the gentle grip of the frozen north.

--

The cold air burned her lungs, making her whine softly in discomfort. Her throat ached, and her vision was blurry. As she hauled herself up to all fours her body protested sharply, and she fell back into the embrace of the snowfall. Surprisingly, the blizzard that had covered her escape the night before had let up, leaving the world washed clean by snow. Aislin shook her head, sending tiny flakes flying. She was lucky, luckier than she knew, to be alive. Lying there, alone in the snow, she made a promise to herself, the most important promise she would ever make in her young life. She was going to get home. She would see her pack once more, no matter what it took. Forcing herself to stand, the battered warrior inhaled the sharp air, placing one paw carefully before her to start the long journey homewards.

Personality: | Rugged | Direct | Indifferent | Forbearing | Wary |
Armor:

Aislin's original armour was taken from her on her mission, after the patrol was captured by the Others (the small pack mentioned in the story). Her armour she wears now was found after her escape, and is crafted for survival. The heavy bone and ice-like metal protect the wearer from tooth and claw alike. Although it is heavy, the now-battered plates have saved her life many a time.

2 Facts About WoI:

The original leaders were Maredelius and Laurona.

The wolves that do not live in Rayo's pack are referred to as the Unknown. Occasionally lost pups join Rayo's pack, from the Unknown, but they never have strong memories of their time away from the Pack.
Back to top Go down
Ro-Lux-Sleip-Imoen-Hel

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:27 am

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here: me :3
Pup number: 1
Pup name: Aislin
Story:(500- 700 words)
 (W.c. : 695)
Cold nostalgia twinkled in her eyes as she watched from afar. Winga and Ryuu danced around each other, eyes so full of love, their pups playing between their parents, pouncing on their paws. The first time she’d seen it, her eyes had lit up, happy for her uncle that he’d found love. Her eye lids slid down envious now, their love settling cold in her heart. He had been her friend, her favorite family member, always so joyful and goofy.
Maybe it was the realization that her sisters had found something for themselves. They hardly talked to her anymore. The sister meeting, seemingly ages ago, Aislin had avoided like the plague. No way could she see two of her sisters plump with pups, the radiating with the news of her new mate, when Aislin had nothing. They didn’t need her.
Aislin gave Ryuu one last fleeting glance before jerking her head to the side, promptly stalking away. She couldn’t stay. It was simple as that. Her family had moved on without her and the pack seemed to be worried from Loki’s treason. How was it that one misguided wolf could cause such a large pack to fall into distrust?
Her paws moving quickly as she distanced herself from home. She needed time. Time alone, away. She needed to think, to find a new purpose. It seemed pointless to purely survive when she felt so out of place in the sheltered environment.  She needed to disengage.
So that’s exactly what she did, fleeing the pack lands as quick as her paws would take her, traveling to the west- towards a deep valleys and mountains. She heard prey was traveling in that direction, she’d have sustenance and she was sure she could find a cave for the nights. With Rayo’s mountain growing smaller behind her, she pushed herself faster and faster, smiling as she tried keeping up with the butter birds that flittered around her.
Aislin only took breaks once she found the river in the gorge, the hard running left her breathless and wild eyed. Never had she felt so free, and the need to share was overwhelming. Her eyes sparkled as she enjoyed the mini paradise, wadding through the waters in the rivers as she thought.  She would see her family again, but couldn’t let the remorse stop her from enjoying herself.
The sun fell beyond the tops of the gorge, creating a sudden darkness that surprised Aislin, even more surprising was the faint glow emitting from caves near the falls. As she investigated, she was amazed to find the faint glow coming from a labyrinth filled with glow worms. The sight was spectacular; the long spires descending from the ceiling sprinkled with worms created a faux galaxy.
depth of the caves amazed her, the long winding descent leading into an open cavern with tingers nibbling at fungi that grew. Her eyes lit up at the sight of the prey. She could live down here, with the water that flowed from the river, the tingers that survived. She could live here, and she did; each day full of discovery in the caves, finding new prey, new catacombs, and new openings to the outside to explore.
It was only when she heard voices in one of her trips that she began to truly fear the caves unknowledgeable depth. She had heard of other packs surrounding the packs land… It took days for her to decide to give up the starry caves. The place had revived her curious nature and had given independence a new light in her eyes. Her return was a slower process than her departure from the pack, her pace a brisk jog. It gave her time to think, to decide if she wanted to continue her lone travels or return to her family.
Though as she skirted empty pack lands, she knew she couldn’t leave; the odd lack of patrols keyed her into the destruction running rampant through the pack. Ultimately, she was led to Rayo’s caves, requesting to re-enter and help out in the aftermath of the fight between kronadors. With a new outlook, she even felt she could stay this time. 

Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text)
Envious
Arrogant
Self-sufficient
Migrant
Inquisitive

Armor:

2 Facts About WoI:
The woi face a powerful enemy called the Kronador, a chimera like beast with violent tendencies that work with a hive mind.
The WOI live in a large red cave with deep caverns and catacombs for the warriors to reside in.

Back to top Go down
Alkyone & Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Fri May 01, 2015 6:37 am

CS-Username:
.The Bootless Box.
Adopt number:
Name:
Ramses
was Amon
Personality:
Tenacious - Vigilant - Audacious - Brazen - Contrite
2 Facts About WoI:
1)there are 4 different types
Big wolf with short ears and a curled tail.
Big wolf with normal ears and a long tail.
Big Wolf with long ears and a long tail.
Big wolf with normal ears and a normal tail
2)What they fight for
Warriors of Isket fight to find peace for the land of Isket, against the Kronadors.
Story:
I have permission to use Schehera in this from ~Galen.

Previously -->
Schehera was adventuring to find her armour. As darkness closed she realized what horrible storms where to hit her. Sche was lost after that, and found herself in a dessert. She was there a while, finding other packs, and exploring. She found her armour in a cave and then came upon knroadors close to a pack. She arrived finding one survivor, a young leader with severe injuries, and nursed him back to health. Soon they became as close as siblings, and although the now Ex-leader was rough around the edges, Schehera convinced him to find her way back to Rayo.

"Schehera, where are we going, exactly?" Ramses asked, his accented voice pointed slightly. He was not familiar with this land, and he did not like that one bit. He couldn't predict the unknown, or protect her as well as he could before, which made him weary and on edge.. He knew, as she reminded him frequently, that she could protect herself, but he didn't think a female should do the protecting. To Ramses it was his job, he was supposed to lead, to protect, and he had failed his family once, he wouldn't let Schehera down, he wouldn't. "We are going to where my mother was born." She was so sure of it, it resonated in her voice, and he had promised her to make sure she was safe. So he just nodded and and continued on, his ears alert and his body was rigid, he was uneasy.

He sniffed the air and thought he heard something, immediately signaling with his tail for her to stop. He caught her eye-roll but she stopped and he did his usual process. He let his surroundings fill his senses, first his ears. The 'butterbirds' he was unfamiliar with, were chirping, the the leaves bristling, and the grass swishing. All set him more on edge and his muscles rippled. All the new smells almost overwhelmed his nose as he breathed in, a little prey animal, an unknown animal he guessed was deep in the forest by now, and Krony, more even filled his nose but the Kronador smell made him more, knowledgeable, and familiar with something. He knew the smell of them all too well. He didn't feel as ignorant but the smell still gave him unease. As he looked and listened he picked up a crackling noise, and it was the breaking of little branches another thing he wasn't very familiar with., and he moved in front of Schehera protectively, growling lowly.

Not a moment later, a tinger skittered away and he stopped growling, not that he'd admit it, but he was  pretty embarrassed. Even more so when Schehera snickered, making his fur bristle a bit. "Ah what a Kronador you caught there big guy!" She teased, and he knew in the back of his head that she meant it lightly, but the ex-leader's hurt pride pushed that away. "Well next time I'll just let the Krony get you instead of trying to defend you, 'Miss I can do it myself'." It was cold and snappy and he regretted it immediately, but, of course, he didn't let that show either. He didn't like being embarrassed and almost felt shown up in his tough armour. She slowed down and was almost behind him now, instead of beside him. He could see the hurt anger on her face, but still let his pride cloud his mind.

As they continued on he felt closed in by the trees and silence, which he created. He noticed how hurt she still looked and sighed, coming to a stop and trying to swallow his pride. "I am sorry Schehera, you know I feel as I had failed my family, and I won't fail you." He quietly said and wouldn't say more than that, looking down and sighing. Schehera was the only friend he had left, really the only family he had left. He looked up at her and was surprised as she licked his forehead, a sign of deep respect in the dessert area he was from, that told him everything was well again. He smiled and they continued on their journey to find this Mardelious Sche spoke of...
word count- 737
Armor:

Rayo_the_Leader
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Fri May 01, 2015 1:41 pm

I jugged them really fast and I hope you don´t mind it guys, but I think the people who try for them are really great owners and i trust them

Belial -> Nauti
Aislin - > Sphinx
Amon-> Alkyone

Mink-> Nobody will be in next Re-adoption

Back to top Go down
Alkyone & Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   Fri May 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Thank you so much! !! I'll take good care of Ramses!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)   

Back to top Go down

Re-Adoption March 2015 (JUGDED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next