HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayo_the_Leader
Admin

PostSubject: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Fri May 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Before you apply please read the new rules!

What are Warriors of Isket (WOI)? To find out, or refresh your memory, read here.

Winners

Quote:
Quote :
Pup 1 -

Pup 2 -

Pup 3 -

All not mentioned people dropped out or don´t have complete form in mentioned time to finish or had less then 40 %.

This is CLOSED (edits only)
Deadline: 23th June, 2015

Parents

Mother:

owned by Soriams

Father:

owned by Verdana

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pup Designs

pup 1 -

pup 2 -

pup 3 -

Rules

Quote :

Quote :

-Do not Copy,trance, miss-use, steal or anything in this way
-You may ask any question you can think at and its not clear stated here.
-You may NOT copy anything at all from someone else's form.
-You may order art from someone else.
-You may NOT start posting forms until this is open.
-You may re-use things from your older forms, if you applied for a WoI before, but didnt win.
-JUST TRY FOR ONE IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WANT TO WORK WITH IT!
-If YOU adopt a WoI and don´t be active on WoI-forum/ or CS for 5 Month it will be set on grey list and if longer than on Death List.
-Do not choose an mate before you win it!
-Just fill out the Forms! No extras! Don´t make an topic/thread or a big profile as long as you don´t own or you will be disqualificated.
-please do not use pictures that don´t be connected with WoI,means free pictures from google or other searching machines
-If you own an WoI you can´t apply in an special for an second WoI, til you was active with your WoI for 5 Month!
-No outside use
-If you don´t want it any longer than send it back for re-adoption, to adopt it out or sell was not allowed it´s an copyright species
-Do not apply you anyone else!

If you want one remember, we will contact you and you have 2 chances to be active again, please visit WOI forum there are the new for member! If not we adopt it out again.

Extra Information:

Only for NON-owners

Judged by Iago, Aponi and Rayo
[A note from the parents: We are looking for new members who are interested in developing an involved character and RPing with us, either on the chat or in the forums. We do not require good roleplayers.]

How to apply:

As soon as the litter is ready and open, you may copy the form listed below and post it. It's an easy form, but if you are unsure about anything at all, ask here or pm me. I'll be sure to answer you in a way or another.
Art can be done by you, traditionally or digitally. It can be ordered from another artist. But, please, no color ins of this WoI.
In the section named ''Armour Design'' you must post a rough sketch or a complete drawing of the WoI's future armour.Don´t copy other WoI armor; please use your own ideas!

Quote :

Please check the Armor guide on WoI page

One form per user. Please only post finished forms!

Form:

Code:
Code:

[b]CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here:[/b]
[b]Pup number:[/b]
[b]Pup name: [/b] (explanation is optional)
[b]Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text)[/b]
[b]You were told to stay in the den, but there is an interesting noise outside. What do you do? What do you do if one of your siblings tries to leave to investigate? This can be a story or a description.[/b]
[b]Iago's armor is based on a crocodile. Aponi's armor is based on a butterfly. If your WOI's armor was to be based on an animal, what would it be and why? Please include at least a sketch of the armor alongside a written explanation.[/b]
[b]Optional extra. You may put one piece of art, or one short (no longer than 350 words) piece of writing here. It is not mandatory.[/b]
[b]2 Facts About WoI:[/b]

Last edited by Rayo_the_Leader on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Sat May 23, 2015 5:46 am

Gorgeous pups!!

If anyone is interested, you have permission to use any of my three Warriors :) Haestine trained with Iago and Aponi and are generals with them to this day, Winga and Aponi are good friends, and Aponi is Kil's mentor :)
Back to top Go down
Tora & Tira

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Sun May 24, 2015 2:52 am

These babies are gorgeous! Tora is one proud uncle and Tira loves her grandpups already! My two are free to use in stories and art as well. Message me on CS (RissyP) if you have any questions. I hope these three find amazing homes. I'll be keeping a close eye on this adoption :). Good luck everyone!

Avatar by Rohan and Signature by Neara
Back to top Go down
Damon

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Tue May 26, 2015 4:15 am

Oh wow, these babies are stunning!!
If anyone would like to, you're welcome to use Damon in stories and in art. He can't wait to meet the new members of his family.
Back to top Go down
Nauti the Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Fri May 29, 2015 6:55 pm

ahhh these babies are amazing!! I especially love that last one like wow q v q

Proud owner of Natui, Kaim, Yunan and Matthias. I'm always open for rps for all four of my boys, so feel free to pm me!
I'm a mod for the rp board, friendship and alternate! If you need something locked or unlocked there, pm me on this site!!

Back to top Go down
Ro-Lux-Sleip-Imoen-Hel

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Sat May 30, 2015 4:09 am

Ahh I love their designs! So excited to see what sort of stories and armors are crafted!

Feel free to talk to me about using Rohan in any stories! She'd be their aunt(shes mates with Tora, Tora is Aponis brother)

blubs. Pm me if you need to talk!! I am a RP mod and can try to help with roleplays that are closed and need reopened, or if you have ideas for a group/main rp that you need help starting!

Back to top Go down
Eye of Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:53 am

Mmm, can't wait to see the forms for these guys.

My warriors can be used, though Iago loathes Magnus, so, would be interesting to see him invading their lives lol xD

PostSubject: Pup 1 Entry   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:55 pm

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here:
Sparked Angel
Pup number:
Pup name: (explanation is optional)
Dyami
A Native American name meaning ‘Eagle’
Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text)
Efficient, Dynamic, Compassionate, Influential and Prideful
You were told to stay in the den, but there is an interesting noise outside. What do you do? What do you do if one of your siblings tries to leave to investigate? This can be a story or a description.
Dyami would stay put unless told otherwise; he wouldn’t disobey his superiors without good reason.
If one of his siblings were to attempt to leave he would do everything in his power to try and make them stay.
If one did manage to leave, he would follow them closely for the safety of his family,
and stay very protective and cautious of them, in case the noise is emitting from something dangerous.
Iago's armor is based on a crocodile. Aponi's armor is based on a butterfly. If your WOI's armor was to be based on an animal, what would it be and why? Please include at least a sketch of the armor alongside a written explanation.
I would base his armor off of an Eagle, a swift but powerful bird or prey. It shares much in common with Dyami. Both share expertise in Strength, Agility and Intellect.
Concept Sketch: http://gyazo.com/38fce3685e6af929bf8ed2b305381f95
Optional extra. You may put one piece of art, or one short (no longer than 350 words) piece of writing here. It is not mandatory.
http://sta.sh/0t9ouczkasz
Dyami and Magnus doing some training after dark
2 Facts About WoI:
A Warrior of Isket will always have really special Armor
Their main rivals are chimera's who are a mix of horse and reptile.
Back to top Go down
Vraska the Unseen

PostSubject: Pup 2   Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:46 pm

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here: Vraska the Unseen
Pup number: 2
Pup name: Golgari
Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text) Compassionate/Brave/Loyal/Intelligent/Curious
You were told to stay in the den, but there is an interesting noise outside. What do you do? What do you do if one of your siblings tries to leave to investigate? This can be a story or a description. Golgari would of course go and investigate, being the curious canine he is. He would be leading his other sibling out of the den for a quick look around before making a mad dash back to the den, hoping and praying that their parents hadn't noticed their absense. Now if they were caught, Golgari would take the full punishment and explain that it was his fault, attempting to convince his parents that his sibling was only following him to try and bring him back, though that would be a lie.
Iago's armor is based on a crocodile. Aponi's armor is based on a butterfly. If your WOI's armor was to be based on an animal, what would it be and why? Please include at least a sketch of the armor alongside a written explanation. Golgari's armor is based off of a bat, for they both possess the elligence of a creature that escapes during the night. Golgari has always mentioned a yearning to fly among the stars to his mother late at night, his gaze locked upon the navy sky and a far off look to his features. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2311751&size=large&format=png&rev=1434890406 Sketch curtosy of ShadyBro on Chickensmoothie.
Optional extra. You may put one piece of art, or one short (no longer than 350 words) piece of writing here. It is not mandatory.
2 Facts About WoI:
The teenies start with an wooden training armor and wear it until they become an Rank candidate, then they get their very own armor.
Warriors of Isket fight to find peace for the land of Isket, against the Kronadors.
Back to top Go down
Tora & Tira

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:27 am

What is to become of this adoption? I'm very disappointed in the lack of apps for these beauties! Especially since my personal favorite design of the trio didn't get any apps at all! These pups all deserve loving homes.

Avatar by Rohan and Signature by Neara
Back to top Go down
Ishanue & Koyicou

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:24 am

I feel like not enough advertisement. Not much is said on main source for info other than 1 post. And I offer a few to try out and they could not due to UN able to make account
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Ro-Lux-Sleip-Imoen-Hel

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:29 pm

To apply you don't need to make am account, it's open for guests.

The other day when I asked Rayo about these babe's she said she was waiting on forms, unsure if that will still stands, but that was the last I'd heard. Woi is advertising on cs Thanks to russ and dare, but there's been talk about extending it to other sites, but no solid plan yet.

blubs. Pm me if you need to talk!! I am a RP mod and can try to help with roleplays that are closed and need reopened, or if you have ideas for a group/main rp that you need help starting!

Back to top Go down
Leirah.

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello. ^^ I have a form all filled out cause I'd love to apply for one of these beauties, but I'm not that good at armor and was wondering if I could have some assistance if anyone would be willing to provide it?
Back to top Go down
zainimalon

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:28 pm

I can help out! I am laces on cs nvn

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:46 am

Arabianwolflove

Pup number:
pup #3

Pup name:
Litonya
'darting hummingbird' in Native American

fun-loving | curious | coy | thoughtful | feisty

You were told to stay in the den, but there is an interesting noise outside. What do you do? What do you do if one of your siblings tries to leave to investigate? This can be a story or a description.
Litonya was told to stay in the den but there is an interesting noise outside. Litonya in this case would probably go outside of the den just a few steps away, close enough where if there is danger she could run back to the safety of the den but far enough away to be able to smell the air for anything un/familiar, look around for the noise, and listen for where it's coming for or what its from. If the noise was one Litonya has never heard and the smell and sight wasn’t coming up with any answers, she would most likely sneak out and search for the source of the noise.
Litonya was told to stay in the den but there is an interesting noise outside. She decides to stay put but one of her siblings tries to leave and investigate. Litonya would take him back to the den and remind her sibling the fact they were told to stay. If the pup refuses to stay, Litonya would probably go with him at that point. She wants to know too, and two is better than one in case of a fight. Litonya would blame herself anyway if he ever got hurt.

Iago's armor is based on a crocodile. Aponi's armor is based on a butterfly. If your WOI's armor was to be based on an animal, what would it be and why? Please include at least a sketch of the armor alongside a written explanation.
http://gyazo.com/8db5dc650402ea7b65c0324e12e93bec.png
Litonya's armor would be based off a hummingbird. Her helmet would be the head, the shoulder would be like a wing, and the tail piece would be the tail feathers of a hummingbird. There would be diamonds on the sides and a few other areas to show her coat but still protect her body. I chose the animal to be a hummingbird as, for one reason, her mother's armor is based off another brightly coloured, flying animal, the butterfly. The main reason however would be because her markings and bright aqua colour remind me of a hummingbird statue like thing that I cherished as a small child.

http://arabianwolflove.deviantart.com/art/I-Want-to-Fly-with-the-Birds-547045001

2 Facts About WoI:
-teenies start with wooden armor and gain their own armor once they become a rank candidate
-usually, 3 novice woi can take down one adult Kronador
Back to top Go down
~:Saddles&Bridles:~

PostSubject: form   Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:56 am

CS-Username: ~:Saddles&Bridles:~
Pup number: the beautiful #1
Pup name: Aztec
Personality: Sharp || Serious || Adventurous || Calm || Quick-witted
You were told to stay in the den, but there is an interesting noise outside. What do you do? What do you do if one of your siblings tries to leave to investigate? WIP
Iago's armor is based on a crocodile. Aponi's armor is based on a butterfly. If your WOI's armor was to be based on an animal, what would it be and why? Please include at least a sketch of the armor alongside a written explanation. WIP
Optional extra. You may put one piece of art, or one short (no longer than 350 words) piece of writing here. It is not mandatory. WIP
2 Facts About WoI:
-The dens, which appear to be normal caves, are really entrances to a long series of rooms and tunnels.
-The WoI's armor was found by the UR´s long, long time ago. The armor lay in a big cave deep in the old forest of Isket.

reserve

Back to top Go down
Russell/Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:53 pm

In case you didn't know we don't do work in progresses. It says so on the front page right above the form. We only take complete forms. Forms that are posted incomplete will be ignored. X3
Back to top Go down
Leirah.

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:32 am

Leirah.
Pup number:
Number 3.
Pup name:
Adelina, because that's the name of my grandmother who I am extremely close to. She raised she ever since I was a baby since my parents were young parents. She is a strong and courageous woman and her name is one of the most beautiful names that has ever sounded in my ears.
Playful, Loyal, Flirty, Joker, Caring.
Adelina would have a war in her head if this was to happen. She'd be stuck between listening, which she adores to impress others, or going and seeing what the nose was. First, she'd try to talk herself out of going and seeing what the noise was. Second, she'd think of as many excuses that came to her mind IF she was to go and see the cause for the interesting noise. Third, she'd think up a lie, but this only is a backup plan if her excuses would not work. Fourth, she'll try to think of ways to not get herself in trouble but to make herself seem brave and courageous. Fifth, and lastly, she'll give into temptation, but pretend to be oblivious to the reasoning of why she should've remained in the comforts of the den. If her sibling was trying to leave to investigate she would convince her sibling not to wander out there. Of course she cares greatly about the safety of her siblings, but the main reasoning is because she wants to be the founder of the cause of the noise before anyone else. That way she can gloat, that is if she doesn't get in trouble for leaving the den.
http://i.imgur.com/tD8e5nf.png
This sketch was created for me by Starlight109. <3
-Leopard Armor
-Has a mixture of leather and metal
The helmet's got goggles. It's all held with leather straps.
-The body has the symbol of Isket that all armor and is all relatively light to keep her swift and agile.
-Leather leg staps keep her from scraping herself but not enough to slow her movements.
If I win I will color in the armor. ^^
-For decortation there's three leopard tails attached from the inside of the armor to lay against her legs/tail. Not too long that it'd make her stumble or something.

I chose a leopard design armor because I've always been fond of leopards myself. They're beautiful and magnificent creatures. I've had the honor of seeing some at the zoo and they're so beautiful. I feel that leopard armor would also be a unique type of armor and if I had to have animal armor then I'd pick leopard, definitely. ^^
Optional extra. You may put one piece of art, or one short (no longer than 350 words) piece of writing here. It is not mandatory. I did a sketch that's a headshot of this beauty. <3
http://arweey.deviantart.com/art/Image-546566303
2 Facts About WoI: Despite the fact that woi's live in beautiful land, it is not peaceful. They're biggest enemies are the Kronadors.
Woi's can have 3 different kind of tails.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mau

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Russell wrote:
In case you didn't know we don't do work in progresses. It says so on the front page right above the form. We only take complete forms. Forms that are posted incomplete will be ignored. X3

O: if I'm not mistaken Guests can't edit their post also.

Back to top Go down
BoccaCoda & Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:21 am

Lord Mau wrote:
Russell wrote:

O: if I'm not mistaken Guests can't edit their post also.

True true,

But I have already spoken to them about it ^^
<3

9x Isket Berries | 1x Big Butterbird Feather | 0x Small Butterbird Feather | 1x Tinger Fur | 2x Tinger Paw | 0x Magiey Scales | 0x Megiey Fin | 2x Megiey Antenna | 2x Flanier Skin | 0x Flanier Antler | 2x Flanier Hoof | 0x Flanier Fur | 1x Kronador Fur | 0x Kronador Horn | 1x Kronador Skin | 1x Kronador Tooth | 2x Moonflower | 1x MB- Amber Pendant
Back to top Go down
Vraska the Unseen

PostSubject: Help   Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Hello everyone! I applied for the lovely second pup, and have art of him, but can't edit it into my form, is there any way I can fix this?
Back to top Go down
Rayo_the_Leader
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Vraska the Unseen wrote:
Hello everyone! I applied for the lovely second pup, and have art of him, but can't edit it into my form, is there any way I can fix this?

you can post your form again with the edits

Back to top Go down
Vraska the Unseen

PostSubject: Edited Form   Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:38 am

CS-Username/Or the one who lead you here: Vraska the Unseen
Pup number: 2
Pup name: Golgari
Personality:(short 5 words, no explain text) Compassionate/Brave/Loyal/Intelligent/Curious
You were told to stay in the den, but there is an interesting noise outside. What do you do? What do you do if one of your siblings tries to leave to investigate? This can be a story or a description. Golgari would of course go and investigate, being the curious canine he is. He would be leading his other sibling out of the den for a quick look around before making a mad dash back to the den, hoping and praying that their parents hadn't noticed their absense. Now if they were caught, Golgari would take the full punishment and explain that it was his fault, attempting to convince his parents that his sibling was only following him to try and bring him back, though that would be a lie.
Iago's armor is based on a crocodile. Aponi's armor is based on a butterfly. If your WOI's armor was to be based on an animal, what would it be and why? Please include at least a sketch of the armor alongside a written explanation. Golgari's armor is based off of a bat, for they both possess the elligence of a creature that escapes during the night. Golgari has always mentioned a yearning to fly among the stars to his mother late at night, his gaze locked upon the navy sky and a far off look to his features. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2311751&size=large&format=png&rev=1434890406 Sketch curtosy of ShadyBro on Chickensmoothie.
Optional extra. You may put one piece of art, or one short (no longer than 350 words) piece of writing here. It is not mandatory. http://orig04.deviantart.net/0697/f/2015/182/2/5/killer_smile_by_aviatorthunder-d8zhyf4.png Commissioned by the lovely Aviate on CS.
2 Facts About WoI:
The teenies start with an wooden training armor and wear it until they become an Rank candidate, then they get their very own armor.
Warriors of Isket fight to find peace for the land of Isket, against the Kronadors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)   

Back to top Go down

Litter-Adoption May 2015- CLOSED ( edits only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1